Ar-15 Adjustable Gas Block .936" Clamp On Superlative Arms Llc On Sale . For folks who are seeking Ar-15 Adjustable Gas Block .936" Clamp On Superlative Arms Llc review. We've more details about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I would like recommend that you check always the price To get a cheap price or whole lot. Order your personal Ar-15 Adjustable Gas Block .936" Clamp On Superlative Arms Llc from this point. You will be surprised to see how convenient this product can be, and you will feel good knowing that this Ar-15 Adjustable Gas Block .936" Clamp On Superlative Arms Llc is probably the best selling item on today.
The Superlative Arms patent pending “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, gas block for the AR15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks.
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Gas Block Material: 416 SS
- Barrel Diameter: 0.936"
- Weight: 1.84 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Clamp on
- Gas Adjustment: 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Socket Head Cap Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:017